Venison hor d'oeuvres
dry red wine
salt & pepper, to taste
1 Bottle of wishbone itallian dressing
- Cut venison into finger-sized strips.
- Pour wine over meat and let marinate 1 hour.
- Drain and then cover with italian dressing.
- Let soak at least 2 hours or overnight in refrigerator.
- Drain,Season with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Put flour in brown paper bag.Drop in strips and shake to coat.
- Fry strips in hot oil until brown and crisp.
- Drain on paper towels and serve hot.
Yield: 1 servings