16 slices of bread
at least 1 cup pan venison sausage (cooked)
at least 1 cup grated Swiss / Colby / Monterey jack or cheddar cheese
2 1/2 cups of milk
1/2 t dry mustard
1/2 t onion powder
1 t season salt
3 cups of crushed corn flakes (plain not sweetened)
1/4 cup of melted butter
- Spray the bottom and sides of a 13 X 9 X 2 baking dish with Pam spray.
- Put down a layer of bread slices meat and cheese.
- Repeat with a second layer.
- Mix milk, onion powder, mustard, season salt and eggs together.
- Pour mixture over the top of bread and add melted butter.
- Top with corn flakes and bake at 375 for 45 minutes.