Main pumpkin cheesecake recipe page - Bookmark this page
Pumpkin cheesecake recipe #7 (Pumpkin orange cheesecake)
Super unique! Wow, who has had pumpkin orange cheesecake before? Impressive.
3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
2 tablespoons margarine or butter
2 (8 ounce) packages light cream cheese (Neufchatel)
1/2 cup nonfat ricotta cheese
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 1/2 cups LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
3 tablespoons orange juice
2 tablespoons NESTLE® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon grated orange peel
3/4 cup frozen egg substitute
1/2 cup light sour cream
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
1 teaspoon orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and margarine in small bowl. Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, ricotta cheese and sugar until creamy. Add pumpkin, orange juice, evaporated milk, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and orange peel; beat until well blended. Add egg substitute and beat just until blended. Pour into crust.
- Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until edges are set but center still moves slightly. Cool in pan to room temperature on wire rack; spread with Topping. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove side of springform pan.
- Combine 1/2 cup light sour cream, 1 tablespoon granulated sugar and 1 teaspoon orange juice in small bowl.