Main pumpkin cheesecake recipe page - Bookmark this page
Pumpkin cheesecake recipe #6 (fluffy version)
A soft fluffy rendition!
12 ounces cream cheese, softened*
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice**
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 Keebler® Ready Crust® Graham Pie Crust
- In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Add sugar and spice. Beat until combined.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing until just combined after each addition. Stir in pumpkin.
- Pour into crust. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool for 1 hour on wire rack. Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.
*Note: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.
**Note: May substitute 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger and 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves in place of pumpkin pie spice