Portuguese Potatoe Salad
3 cups water
1 or 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1 or 2 tablespoons paprika
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
1 medium onion chopped
1 chopped tomato
3 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
4 large potatoes
1 lb. of chourico
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Pour water into a roasting pan.
- Add vinegar to taste.
- The water should have just a hint of vinegary taste.
- Sprinkle paprika over the water and mix, removing the lumps.
- Add salt, pepper, onion, tomato, parsley and potatoes.
- Before cooking add chourico. Bake for 2 hours.
- Do not cover potatoes because they will steam and not roast.
- The potatoes will have a nice red color when they are done.