Portuguese Pork Roast Recipes
1 pork roast
1 lb. of either a Portuguese sausage or any other
1/3 cup of red wine
4 large carrots, peeled and cut into large pieces
6 Med. potatoes, peeled
1 large red hot pepper, cut julienne
2 cloves of garlic crushed
2 large onions peeled and quartered
- In a roasting pan add meat, sausage, wine, garlic, and the red pepper.
- Add water to the half way point.
- Cover and bake for 1 to 2 hours at 350 degrees.
- Don't let it dry out.
- Then add the potatoes, carrots, and onions.
- Continue to bake until carrots are tender.