Blackberry and Strawberry Parfait Recipe
2 1/2 cups of fresh / frozen blackberries or fresh / frozen strawberries
1/2 cup water
1 cup whipping cream, whipped
4 tablespoons honey
30 minutes 15 mins prep
- Mix the Berries, and Water,in a blender and semi-liquify the mixture.
- When it is ready, pour into a fair sized skillet and heat until it starts to bubble.
- Remember to stir this frequently or else it will burn on the bottom of the pan.
- Once it begans to bubble, add the honey and mix well.
- Once it becomes fairly thick, pour into a heat proof container and leave in the fridge or outside for about an hour.
- While this is cooling, whip the whipping cream as you usually would.
- After the mix is cool, pour a small amount into a wine glass, but remember only to put a small amount at the bottom.
- Add The whipping cream on top of the berries and add another layer of berries on top of the whipped cream.
- Keep doing this so you have layers inside the glasses.
- When you are finished, put in the fridge until ready to serve.