1 pound sausage
8 slices of bread cubed
3/4 pound cheddar cheese
2 1/2 cups milk
1/3 tsp mustard
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 can mushrooms (sliced)
- Brown 1 pound sausage, skinned links, cut in thirds.
- Use 8 slices bread cubed and put in oblong dish.
- Add 3/4 pound Cheddar cheese grated and put on top of bread.
- Put sausage over cheese.
- In bowl whisk 5 eggs very good and add 2 1/2 cups
milk and 1/3 teaspoon mustard.
- Add 1 can cream of mushroom soup and 1 can sliced mushrooms drained.
- Mix up well and pour over sausage.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour at 300 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.