Portuguese Biscuits Recipe
3 cups of flour
2 tsp. of baking powder
3/4 cup of butter ( melted)
1 cup of sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt the butter and put aside to cool off. Beat the eggs and sugar in a large bowl.
- Add the flour and baking powder mix well. Add the butter slowly and knead.
- Let this sit for awhile to rest.
- Flour pans then shape dough into small balls.
- Roll with the palms of your hands to make a ring out of them 2 inches wide.
- Place them on a cookie sheet spaced around an inch apart.
- Bake them about 15 minutes.
- They should be golden brown on top.
- Makes around 3 dozen